Before we can begin Colon Detox, which is also known as a colonic cleanse, it is important to be aware of what we’re dealing with. We’ll start by looking at the organ in the middle which is the colon.
What is the Colon?
The colon, which is frequently referred to as the large intestine or big bowel is a vital component that is part of the digestive process. The digestive system allows us to digest food and move food through our systems. We offer wide range of products like Bathroom Remodeling Servives in Auckland, Designer New Kitchen in Auckland & House Extension in Auckland. In short, suffering from issues in your digestive system can be very uncomfortable and can be an obstacle to your everyday life.
The Colon and the Digestive System
- All it takes is your mouth. After eating, you break down meals into pieces that are smaller. The salivary glands also release enzyme-rich juices into their saliva to further reduce the amount of food you eat so that it can pass through the Oesophagus. After that, it’s ready to go through the next phase of its journey.
- When it reaches the oesophagus, it travels into your stomach where it is acidic (it has a pH of anything between 1.5 to 3.5). The stomach is where, through the aid of the muscles and enzymes that break the food, it is broken down and then squeezed to make the smooth passage to the small bowel.
- Once the food has reached the small bowel it’s broken down even more. This happens through the release of fluids from the gallbladder, pancreas and liver. They all join in the bowel of the small. It is at this stage of your digestive tract that all of the nutrients from your food as well as minerals, vitamins and nutrients are filtered and absorbed by the blood vessels that are located in the intestinal lining. Then, it is absorbed into the bloodstream, and your blood circulates the vitamins throughout your body.
- Once it has passed through the bloodstream, most of what remains is liquid. The remaining liquids are then absorbed into the colon, or the large colon in which the liquid is taken up and the waste is made solid. The muscles inside transfer the waste to the rectum.
- The rectum serves as a place to store the waste until it’s ready to be removed from the anus in the form of a Poop.
As you can see, your body is doing a lot of work in the area of digestion. This is to ensure that you’re capable of eating and getting as many nutrients from your food as you can. The entire digestion process takes approximately six to seven hours from starting to ending.
How Does Colon Detox Work?
A colonic, also known as Colon Detox is an approach employed to cleanse the colon of any waste material that’s left behind.
In essence, Colon Detox employs an easy stream of warm fresh water to clean the colon. It’s intended to cleanse old stool remnants as well as other toxins from the colon. The process is done while you are lying on your side as the tube is inserted into the rectum, and your gentle stream of water commences.
The water enters the colon and then circulates through your bowels taking anything that crosses its path. The waste that gets swept up along its way out of that same tube. The process is completed in a clean area and could take between 30 and 45 minutes.
Improve your Immune System
Your body’s immune system is linked to your digestive system. A well-functioning and healthy gut is crucial to a healthy immune system that protects your body against harmful microbes. One of the most crucial aspects of this connection is your microbiome, which is the healthy bacteria that reside within your digestive tract. The microbiome is what helps your body defend itself from harmful bacteria, and helps to develop and maintain your immune system.
Waste and stool left over from the previous day could be harmful to healthy bacteria. So when you suffer from Colon Detox or a colon it is a way of eliminating the waste, yet leaving the majority of good bacteria. The people who have colonics notice that they are more energetic and feel less tired during the course of their day.
Preventing Colon Cancer
Certain sources suggest that taking colonics may help lower the chance of developing colon cancer. Although there’s not much research that supports this claim, having frequent bowel movements is vital for the health of your colon. This is why it’s important to have a balanced diet high in fibre as well as regular exercise. For those who have difficulty maintaining a regular routine of pooping A Colon Detox treatment has been proven extremely efficient. A healthy person should have two bowel movements every day.
If, for any reason, you notice that you’re not a regular person, you should speak to your doctor. Before having a colonic one, the person who will be performing it will ask you about your prior medical health history. This is done to ensure it is the correct procedure for you.