In this context, we will focus on the Instagram Shopping feature and discuss the steps of opening an Instagram Store and the benefits it provides to Buy Instagram Followers.
Instagram Shopping allows businesses to reach a broad audience of potential customers and provide an interactive shopping experience. It also has powerful features like product tagging, store buying, and advertising features. Opening an Instagram Store is an important step for businesses to increase brand awareness and increase sales.
What is Instagram Shopping?
Instagram Shop is a remarkable feature with an interactive and visual shopping experience it offers to businesses.
This feature gives businesses access to a wide range of potential customers, thanks to Instagram’s more than 1.28 billion monthly active users.
While 83% of users discover new products on Instagram, 81% prefer this platform to research products and 80% make their purchasing decisions on Instagram.
Along with marketplaces such as Trendyol, N11, and Amazon or infrastructures such as WooCommerce, Instagram Shop allows businesses to diversify their online sales channels and increase brand awareness.
Being able to tag products directly in posts and allowing users to make purchases easily improves the customer experience and increases sales.
While Instagram’s strong visual-oriented structure allows businesses to present their products in an impressive way, it also enables brands to reach more people with its large user base.
How to Open Instagram Shop Step-by-Step?
Here are the steps for Facebook Commerce Manager and Instagram Shopping:
1. Set Up Your Facebook Business Manager Account:
- Your first step should be to create an account in Facebook Commerce Manager.
2. Set Up Your Store in Facebook Commerce Manager:
- Log into your Commerce Manager account and click ‘Get Started’, then you will be taken to the ‘ Create Your Store ‘ page.
- In the ‘Start Setting Up Your Store’ section, select ‘Your Website’ and press ‘Start Using’.
- In the next step, you will see a list of Facebook Pages you manage. Select the business where you want to add your store and continue the process.
- In the ‘Account Details’ section, enter your Account Name and select ‘Business Account’.
- Go to the ‘Where Can See Your Store’ section and choose which platforms you want your store to appear on (eg Facebook, Instagram).
3. Add Products to Your Catalogue:
- In the ‘Add a Catalog’ section, create a new catalog where you can list your products or use an existing catalog. Add the products you want to sell to the catalog you created. This includes products that Instagram users can purchase from you.
- Click ‘Create Your Store’ after reviewing the details of your store. You can also grow on Facebook through our website BuyIGFollowersMalaysia.
4. Use Instagram Shopping Feature:
- In order to use the product tagging feature on your Instagram account, both your catalog and account must be approved.
- Go to your Instagram business profile and click on the menu tab.
- Follow ‘ Business Settings’ > ‘Shopping’ > ‘Continue ‘ in the menu that opens. Activate the shopping feature.
5. Confirm Shopping Features:
- Click “View Store” on Instagram and confirm the shopping feature. This approval process is required for Instagram to verify that you and your products comply with Instagram Shopping policies.
- After the approval process is complete, you can start using the Instagram Shopping feature.
How to Open Facebook Business Account?
The first step to creating a Facebook Business Manager account is to visit business.facebook.com.
Once you click “Create Account”, the account creation process will begin. Information such as your business name, your name, and e-mail address will be requested.
After you fill out this information, you will be asked to enter extra information about your business, such as address, phone, and website.
Once you have confirmed all this information, you have completed the account creation process in Facebook Business Manager.
How to Open a Facebook Business Page?
After creating your account in Facebook Business Manager, your next step should be to create a business page. You can follow the steps below to perform this operation.
1. As a first step, go to the store setup page in Facebook Business Manager and click the “Your Website” option, and then the “Get Started” button right after.
2. Next, a list of Facebook pages you are an admin will appear. Select the business page where you want to add your store from this list and continue.
3. In the next step, enter the account name in the “Account Details” section and select the “Business Account” option.
4. In the “Where Can See Your Store” section, specify which platforms you want your store to appear on.